Here's the link. Check it out if you are really, really, really bored.
Respect Food: Respect Life
This is the dish I highlighted in the article. It is cod, cod, and more cod.
1. Cod in the broth
2. Cod in the ravioli
3. Pan-roasted Cod on top.
4. Cod in the edible flowers...no just kidding...although wouldn't that be great?!
After 1 week of the Quickies: Morning, Noon, and Night Challenge we have 3 fantastic dishes in the clubhouse. There is plenty of time left, so please join in the merriment with us. Check out Denise's blog, Quickies on the Dinner Table she is keeping a running talley of who is in and the days left.
On to an issue of paramount importance in the Lazaro Cooks! household. Due to my inclusion of him in a blog post, Audi's head no longer fits inside the apartment. His vanity is really annoying. It's all Audi...all the time! Don't believe me? Let's go the evidence shall we.
1. 8 Months ago he was a kitten in a parking lot, today he has a facebook account. Crazy Boy Named Audi. Please do not friend request him, it will only make things worse.
2. He's trying to cut into my blogging time. I guess Audi really doesn't like Food Buzz, as you can see in the background...
3. He is convinced the couch belongs to him. I mean, who sleeps like that?!
4. Newbie up top is the smart one, but poor Bailey! She is just trying to sleep too dude.
5. However, do not feel too badly for Bailey. The wifey loves her more than she does me.
That's it for now...till we exchange a few words again...Peace!