- Go down easy
- Cool you off
- Knock you on your ass if you have too many.
Banana Simple Syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup cane sugar
- 1 banana - peeled & sliced
- In a saucepan, combine the water and sugar over medium heat.
- Cook until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the banana slices. Allow to infuse for 24 hours.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer.
- 30 ml Bacardi Superior rum
- 30 ml Dailys non-alcoholic triple sec
- 30 ml banana simple syrup
- 15 ml creme de cacao
- 15 ml banana liqueur
- 15 ml Goya mango nectar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 slice caramelized banana garnish
- In a cocktail shaker mix all ingredients except for the garnish.
- Shake well.
- Pour into serving glass.
- Top with caramelized banana slice.
- Enjoy in moderation.
If you'd like to go next level...
Vanilla Infused French Toast with La Fe Bananas & Pop Rocks.
That's it for now...till we exchange a few words again...Peace!