I decided to take the traditional sandwich concept and turn it into a stuffed burger.
Lets discuss the flavor layers...
- Beef - An 8 oz NY Strip steak freshly ground. Divide into two equal 4 oz patties.
- Chicken - Chicken leg confit. Organic Free-Range chicken legs slow cooked in duck fat.
- Ham - Jamon Serrano provides the perfect hammy accent to our burger.
- Lime Mojo - A combination of fresh orange juice, lime juice, onion, cilantro, cumin & roasted garlic.
- Creamy Havarti cheese - Melts like a dream.
- Colombian Bread - The Latin version of a Brioche.
When making the Yukon Gold Potato Chips you want your potato slices to be as dry as possible. Use paper towels to dry up as much excess moisture from the potato. Fry at 375 F until golden & crispy.
Roll the pics...
4 oz NY Strip Patty with Chicken Leg Confit
4 oz NY Strip Patty - Seal those edges!
Sear to Perfection
Time to get building
Toasted Colombian Bread, Melted Creamy Havarti Cheese, Olive Oil Mayo & Avocado
That's it for now...till we exchange a few words again...Peace!