I have an exciting announcement. During the months of April/May we have a two month extravaganza for the 5 Star Makeover Event.
Without giving up too much info, what's gonna happen is we broke the group up into teams of 3 for a collaborative project.
Here I will introduce the two creative cooks I have the pleasure of working with. You'll see them both in the coming weeks here on LC. Both blogs have many qualities in common I look for in blogs I enjoy reading
- Good food.
- Amazing photography
- Interesting stories
- Wonderful clean blog layouts that are easy to read
Joan from FOODalogue is a classy and engaging lady from South Florida whom I recently had the pleasure of meeting during a fantastic lunch here in Miami.
Jessica from Bacon and Souffle is a firecracker. She's smart, creative and fearless in the kitchen. Here's some cheesy pork goodness that I am in love with...
Communication and creative sessions with these two amazing ladies has been fantastic. I can promise that our group's project is going to be pretty fantastic.
Berkshire Pork Chops with Mozzarella & Yukon Gold Puree
About this course...
- Berkshire pork is expensive but worth every cent. The best pork money can buy.
- Use a high-quality mozzarella and be rewarded in the final product.
- Start the pork chop on very hot pan just to get some good browning on both sides.
- DO NOT OVERCOOK.
- Finish under the broiler to melt and brown the cheese
- If you want my method of making silky smooth potato puree Click Aqui.
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh thyme.
That's it for now...till we exchange a few words again...peace!